Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Google Earth

I decided to play around with Google Earth a bit tonight. So I made place marks for all the places I have ever lived. It's incomplete and basic, but an entertaining start to say the least. To view what I have done, download and install Google Earth, then open up the help and read about how to add a network link. The path to add to the link line is this:

http://home.mchsi.com/~caflores22/PlacesChrisHasLived.kmz

Check it out if you get a chance. I'll keep playing, this could be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So on Tuesday, February 13th, I did the exact same thing! Except I kept looking at Davenport and couldn't find exactly where our house was on 14th. I found vandeVeer park and tried to locate it from there... but I have the bad eyesight and all.

That's all.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home