Monday, May 08, 2006

A boy and his helmet

Despite our recent lack of posts I assure you we are still here. We have been busy though. I got back from Vegas a week and a half ago and spent most of the last week getting caught up at work and on chores around the house. Shel and the Unit also bought bikes last week and we also got a trailer to tow Luka in. Of course, being safety minded we got him a helmet. Which naturally leads us to pictures like this.....


What you can't tell from the picture is that the helmet is nearly as wide as his shoulders. So far we've been out on one family bike ride and though Shel and Unit certainly ride slower than I prefer it is nice to get out as a family.

Other than that I went with Loren and Blake on Friday night to see Mike Doughty at The Mill in IC. Not really my type of music but I enjoyed it none the less, it was nice to get out with friends for once. Also, we took a quick tour of the tornado damage in downtown. Impressive to say the least, I was surprised by the scope of the damage, as there were numerous tarp covered roofs and boarded up windows.

Saturday I helped a friend move but the story of the day was that Michelle and I went to prom. How romantic, only not really because we were chaperones and except for the free candy and punch it was pretty boring.

Anyways, I think I am going to try and stay up to watch game one of the Clips and Suns, so I will write at you guys later.

PS I added a bunch of recent Luka photos tonight to Flickr. So go check em out if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home