Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Destination: Florida coast

The Disney trip keeps sneaking up on us and in just two weeks from tomorrow we will be leaving for Orlando. Fortunately we do not need to be in Orlando until Saturday afternoon so we will have 3+ days to get there. I think we have decided to take a drive along at least the Florida portion of the gulf coast at least until we get down towards Tampa. We are anticipating being able to arrive in the Pensacola or Panama Beach area on Thursday. While we are certainly interested in the beach we would also be interested in any tourist attraction or things to do while we take a pretty leisurely Friday in the area. Ideas? Anyone been in that area? What did you see? Where did you stay?

Our vacation depends on it, we're counting on you Internet (or should I say Gabe and Colleen, Blake, Joneses, Mom and Dad, Elena, Baileys, and David F, because as far as I can tell you guys are the only ones who ever read this thing, maybe I'm wrong though)?

I'm sleepy now, I think I will go to bed.

PS G Money, all documentation has been acquired. DSM delivery tenatively scheduled for this weekend.

--------------

I tremendously enjoy strawberry lemonade and chocolate cake and I hope the thing E posted today is some sort of sick joke. Plus, I think Mom gets her halo off tomorrow, yippee. Good luck, Mom!

Ok, too much sugar, and now I am really going to bed, really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

Cool cool on documentation, we will be at Katie's wedding so an exchange there is cool with me.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home