Monday, January 30, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

This year one of my resolutions was to keep in better touch with all the friends I have made during the course of my life. The original intent was to email or call, but me being busy, and/or lazy, depending on who you ask (cough, cough, intensity_too :) ), haven't really kept up with that resolution to well. Today though, Ray-Ray emailed me and asked how we've been. It was then that I realized that, damn, there's been a lot of news associated with us and people we know over the last six months. I know some of you read this, but yet I hear not from you. I learned of Gene and Erin's move to Chicago from a comment on a post about wine. So if you are on this list, write, call, take a picture, do something. Note, I am using full names here so if those who aren't regular readers happen to Google themselves maybe they will be drawn to this proverbial needle in the haystack.

Dan and Michelle Bailey
Gene and Erin Bailey
Ryan Wilkins
Nathan Zeidler
Josh Knorovski
Andy Stonewall
Andrew Stone
Jake Colehour
Corey Montgomery
Big Al of the Hick Squad(oops, can't remember your last name all of a sudden)
Mike and Kerry Dahm
Nicole Streit
Phil Delgado
JW Clark
Angie and Matt Kennedy
Rachel Pabon
Gabe Phillips

Now, I know I probably missed some folks, but if you are someone who talks to me on a semi-regular basis then I probably left you off the list (Jones', D, Blake). Otherwise, if you know me and want to drop a line, you can always leave a comment.

Now the trap is set, I will sit and let them come to me.

------------------------------------------------------------

"And I get more ass than a toilet seat" - Nate Dogg

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Did you ever find Kerry and Mike? I haven't seen them for YEARS--actually, I think their wedding was the last time I saw them...and would love to hear from them!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home