Sunday, January 22, 2006

Writers block

I've been sitting here trying to write a post, but not much is coming to me. I was going to write about how you should never, ever, ever buy knock off Cheetos (which is true, trust me), but the inspiration wasn't really striking me with that one. I also considered writing about how I am excited to get an Xbox 360 when that comes in, but again, no deep relevations besides the astouding coolness off the machine struck as good to write about.

That's about all I have right now, feeling rather blase right now. Everyone is healthy and happy.

PS Check out the new banner Gene sent us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

It's true, knock off Cheeto's are not worth the agony of suffering through fake processed cheese powder.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home