Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagging, it's contagious!

4 Things MemeTagged by Shel

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
Golf Course Grounds Crew
Marshalltown Schools Tech Support
Softball Umpire
Pizza Delivery Man

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Gladiator
Braveheart
Hoosiers
Old School

Four places I have lived:
Davenport St, Iowa City, IA
14th St, Davenport, IA
10th St, Marion, IA
Old Marion Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
How I Met Your Mother
Lost
The Office
Deadwood

Four places I have been on vacation:
Montana
Boundary Waters, MN
Door County, WI
Telluride. CO


Four websites I visit daily:
Deadspin
Defective Yeti
Slate
Blurbomat

Four of my favorite foods:
Pizza
Pasta
Burritos
Candy

Four places I would rather be right now:
Ahem, in bed
Skiing
Torino, Italy
Disney World

Four Cars I have Owned:
The Yellow Beast
1990 Audi Quattro 200
1997 Dodge Stratus
2005 Pontiac Vibe

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Well I answered my tag at the Daily Bailey, but also, Erin and I set up a blog to document our lives and our move to Chi-town which you can find at http://thebaileyupdate.blogspot.com/

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home