Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Addicted

We haven't watched TV all week. Not because it hasn't been on, or the power has been out or anything like that, but because we can't stop playing the 360. Doesn't matter who. Shel, the Unit, myself. Yesterday we downloaded the full versions of Bejeweled, Zuma, and Hearts. Shel is addicted to Hexic even though she can't really see the patterns yet, she just spins the pieces until she gets a match. And the Unit, let's just say that the Unit, I believe on good evidence, got up in the middle of the night last night to play on the 360. Not that G Money and I have never done that, cough cough, Super Mario 2.

Myself, I think I'm addicted to attempting to earn achievement points. So far I only have 25, but as soon as I get up to speed on NBA 2k6 they should start rolling in. Last night I burned my brain up trying to beat as many of the Bejewled puzzle levels as possible. Also, Hexic is hard, I've gotten decent at getting the flowers, but the next goal is to get a black pearl, which will be hard. Currently though I am ranked something like 31509 in the world wide timed mode Hexic standings, so I have that going for me.

That's the status from the ranch, later cowboys and cowgirls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Dude, the Bejeweled achievements are preposterous, good luck. And my man card will never be revoked.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home