Thursday, March 09, 2006

Greed Diet

Ok, I haven't talked a lot about this here, but it is over now so I am going to share some thoughts. For the past eight weeks I have been on the Greed Diet. I've been trying to eat less, sometimes successfully, sometimes not so successfully, and I have been working out alot (lots of basketball).

Eight weeks ago I weighed in at 280.5 and today my weight was 248.75. I am now down to a weight I was last at during my first semester of college, if you're counting that was nearly 9 years ago.

So without further adieu can I get some harumph from the peanut gallery. Harumph, harumph, harumph!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Jones said...

So, let me get this straight. It's not so much a diet as a bribe? I think by definition a diet should involve some sort of methodology.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Jason Jones said...

What I meant to say was...

"Hey I didn't get a harumph from that guy."

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jason Jones said...

Or perhaps...

"This frickin thing is warped...why do I always get the warped one!?!?!"

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think the methodology was A) a giant carrot on a stick and B) a small side bet with my team as who would do the best within the team.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Haruphm!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home